FEE STRUCTURE (New Admissions 2018-19)
|Grade||Refundable Deposit||Tuition Fee per Term||Lunch Fee per Term (Optional)||Transport Fee per Term (Optional)|
|Nursery, PP I & PP II||25000||73500||14000||20000|
|Grade I - IX||25000||90000||14000||20000|
- Fee Payable at the time of Admission: Refundable Deposit, 1st Term Tuition Fee, Transport Fee (If opted) & Lunch Fee (If Opted)
- Tuition Fee, transport Fee and Lunch Fee are charged for 2 terms and to be paid at the time of admission and September
- Refundable Deposit will be returned at the time of obtaining the TC.
- Fee hike of 10% cab be expected every year.
- Presently there is no Service Tax on the above. However, should any such taxes be levied on these facilities by the government, the same will be charged to the parents from the date it is levied.
- Fee for programmes like Asset, NIE, Mindspark to be paid separately.
- No fee will be conducted on pro rata basis.
- This fee is applicable for the Academic year 2018-19 only.
For any queries you can contact us.
Toll Free - Admissions (India) : 1800-274-8844
Admissions Manager : 9739474900
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education, India) - affiliation no. :830598
IB (International Baccalaureate) PYP - school code: 050641